When you are looking for a fast, easy and exact repair welding process. The right solution for you is laser welding with wire. Laser welding with wire is a very precise repair welding technique. The manual systems allow extensive flexibility with regard to the welding tasks. Comprehensive CAD data is not required, in contrast to robot-supported laser welding.
This makes fast, precise welding possible. The filler material to be used is selected based on the repair task and the requirements for the coating. A wide range of filler materials are available to you.
Areas of application
- Model alteration and modification instead of manufacturing a new part
- Repair of manufacturing flaws
- Injection molding tools
- Shaping tools
- Motor construction
- Mechanical engineering
- Forging tools
- Die casting tools
- Repair and processing of parts that cannot be repaired with typical techniques
- Creation of 3D contours
- Repair of polished surfaces
- Restoration of worn parts