O.R. Lasertechnologie GmbH (OR LASER), based in Dieburg southeast of Frankfurt, is one of the leading producers of industrial laser systems for additive manufacturing and 3D printing, laser welding, cutting, laser engraving and laser marking. Many companies, including major players such as Siemens, Bosch, General Electric and Braun, have been our customers for years and successfully use laser systems and processes from OR LASER in production.
OR LASER offers you an ideal environment for pursuing both professional goals and your personal development.
To support the R&D department in Dieburg, OR LASER is looking to employ a highly motivated and dedicated
Motion control / PLC system developer
What You’ll Be Doing
- Development of proprietary CNC control software for industrial laser systems in the field of additive and substractive manufacturing, laser marking, welding and cutting. Dominating controls from B&R.
- Creation of wiring diagrams and wiring concepts
- Programming of modern HMI in cooperation with industrial designer and the software department
- Extension of the interfaces between our CAD/CAM software (ORLAS SUITE) and the B&R controler
We Offer You
- An interesting, varied working environment in a dynamic, fast growing company
- To play an active role in highly innovative projects with great potential
- Work within a young, highly motivated team
- A performance-geared salary with a bonus program
- Retention program including: retirement plan, car allowance, medical care
- 2 or 4-year degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent combination of education and related experience/training
- Experience with high-integrated software engineering processes (preferably B&R)
- Proficiency with CAD software (preferably SolidWorks)
- You take initiative and are willing to work hard
- You’re thrilled by new technologies and want to help design them
- You’re are a flexible team player with a responsible attitude
If you are motivated to master these challenging tasks with flexibility and commitment, we would be very pleased to receive your application along with all relevant information.
Please email all of your application documents, while indicating your yearly salary expectations (pretax) and the earliest date on which you could start work if accepted, to email@example.com.